where the cornflakes are

this blog may appear to be experiencing an on-going existential crisis - it isn't quite sure whether it's about knitting, crip stuff or life in general

Friday, July 01, 2005

Next knitting project...

The risky thing about posting about planned projects is that once I've told people about it, I might actaully have to knit it. And possibly seam it, and you know that horifies me. I ordered the yarn last night from Colourway so I guess I'm already committed really. Sooooo, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce that I am going to knit the Mudflap Girl Tank from Stitch N Bitch Nation.
mudflap girl tank
I am substituting the yarn with Rowan Calmer. A very reliable source tells me that this yarn is totally lush so I'm looking forward to it's arrival.

Mind you, before I actually start the top, I'm resolving to finish the socks and the Baby's First Tattoo cardigan. Here I go making committments again - watch this space for photos of said completed items before the weekend is out. Yikes!

3 Comments:

At 7:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i find telling people i'm going to do these things makes me more determined to get them done, well, sometimes!;- )
I think you'll look FAB in the mudflap tank.

 
At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you truckie chick you!

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger Di said...

Sooooo... I'm watching.. and waiting...
(I agree with Nichola- I find public announcements add a bit of momentum to things. sometimes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home