where the cornflakes are

this blog may appear to be experiencing an on-going existential crisis - it isn't quite sure whether it's about knitting, crip stuff or life in general

Friday, June 24, 2005

Socks ahoy!

Right, so remember how i was planning to knit like a banshee all the way to Albury and back two weeks ago? As it happens, ribbed sock cuffs are too annoying to knit with a hangover so I did absolutely no knitting all weeekend. However, I'm now well on the way to having a pair of socks. This is half a sock, so I guess you could say it's a quarter of a pair!
Sock

Speaking of socks, i was telling Eliza over at Ghetto River Nymph about how I knitted a cover for my iPod and promised to take a photo ages ago.
iPod cover 2

So there you have it, my iPod is currently warmer than my feet!

7 Comments:

At 11:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least one of your calves may be warm....or alternatively you could use it as a ear muff!

 
At 1:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say it should be a leg warmer!

 
At 9:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY awesome stella,
I'm AMAZED at the gorgeous colour selections you are making and the progress!!! Man, a sock is till WAY outta my zone*

 
At 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh it's SO cool! I love it, Stella.

(I'm also absolutely mortified that I never responded to that original msg: I was so touched and blown away by the fact that this "stranger" (I think that was the first time I "met" you?) was offering something so nice that I felt like I had to think on how to respond . . . and then time passed . . . and then guilt and embarassment set in. The road to hell paved with good intentions and all that. So, I'm sorry).

Anyway, your iPod sockie is a billion times cooler than the ones that Apple sells for the mad bucks.

 
At 8:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

 
At 1:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Stell said...

oh! another knitting stella, nice to meet you :D
from nooo zeeelund
tell me more about that sock yarn, seems nicer than the stuff we get here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home