where the cornflakes are

this blog may appear to be experiencing an on-going existential crisis - it isn't quite sure whether it's about knitting, crip stuff or life in general

Monday, June 20, 2005

Button, button, who's got the button?

After much procrastination, I finally finished the mittens yesterday at the lovely Caulfield meet. Mind you, I whinged about sewing on the buttons the whole time and had to be prodded along by Diana, Jacqueline and Nichola. "Just two more Stell!!" Thanks gals!

So finally, here they are!
mittens

Now I can get stuck into the socks that I didn't knit on my trip to the short statured peoples sports weekend last weekend. Ah, the best laid knitting plans are too often derailed by a nasty hangover!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love these. There's something a bit spacy and wacky about the buttons.. Size and colour and placement is all perfect, I'm in love. I want to put buttons on absolutely everything.. And, ruffles.

 
At 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the buttons, Stella. I hate sewing on buttons and I have a cardi that I knitted 10 years ago to prove it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home