where the cornflakes are

this blog may appear to be experiencing an on-going existential crisis - it isn't quite sure whether it's about knitting, crip stuff or life in general

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Goth baby Baxter

I finally finished Baby's First Tattoo cardi from Stitch N Bitch Nation. It's for a baby called Baxter who is about 4 months now I think. I knitted the 6 month size so provided he hasn't grown to unusual proportions, it should fit him for the rest of the winter... fingers crossed!

RIMG0339

The actual knitting took me no time at all and I've had it finished for quite a while. The delay, as always, was in the seaming. This is the first item I've ever bothered to block, but I'm definately a fan of the concept now. Henceforth, I shall block EVERYTHING!

Hopefully I'll soon have a photo of Baxter modelling his first tattoo!

7 Comments:

At 11:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorayyyyy!!! It's all finished and looks fabulous. You did an fantastic job.

 
At 9:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looks great; I want to knit one now.

 
At 6:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful, you've done very well.. Remember when we were discussing if you had done it in 8ply it would fit you!

 
At 10:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Stella, Looks FANTASTIC!!
Now, what is that irritating thing that everyone says to us knitters? Looks store bought :-))
Very lucky baby* That vest you are doing next will now be a breeze*

 
At 7:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang. I don't know nuthin' about knitting, but that is SOOOOOOOOO cute.

 
At 7:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stella, I had no idea that knitting could be so cool! Envious of your talent.

 
At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Baxter been enjoying his cardy? When are we going to see a pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home